Volunteering at BCT is an excellent opportunity to meet new people, utilise and develop skills, built confidence, develop employment prospects as well as help provide an essential service to the community we are always looking for and have always relied on the dedicated support of volunteers.
Our volunteers help out with the office administration, drive our minibuses, escort passengers and help out in the vehicle yard as well as sit on our management committee. If you are interested in volunteering to work for BCT please get in touch.
We meet all out of pocket expenses incurred by volunteers.
For more details or to discuss your needs please call us on 0203 114 7022.
D1 Drivers and Passenger Assistants
Brent Community Transport & its subsidiary are seeking to recruit professional Minibus Drivers and Passenger assistants to the team.
Help us to deliver a range of accessible & standard transport services mostly in Brent but also in neighbouring boroughs around London.
- Negotiable hours
- Weekdays & Weekends work
- Drivers' hourly pay rate £12.50
- Passenger assistants ’ hourly pay £11
- Enhanced rates apply for out of hours,weekends and public holidays
- Pension, uniform & job-related training
Full D1 UK driving licence is required (Clean/Max 3 points). Have good geographical knowledge of Brent and its neighbouring areas. Must have a Minibus Driver Awareness Certificate (MiDAS) or be willing to work towards one.
Must have or be willing to work towards the Passenger Assistant Training Scheme (PATS) certification.
- All applicants to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Applicants must have the right to work in UK and hold valid documents to verify this.
- Due to the company’s insurance & T&Cs, only applications from those who are 25 years and over. Further information or to request a pack, email email@example.com quoting reference BCT-D1-2023 for drivers or BCT-PA-2023 for Passenger Assistants in the subject box..
Brent Community Transport is an Equal Opportunities Employer.